Winchester SXP Talon Rear Pistol Grip with Scorpion Recoil
All New Triton Mount System, fits SXP model exclusively
The TRITON system is made by ATI. It is a scheme for quick easy change back and forth between a collapsible buttstock and a rear pistol grip.
This is done by selling you a this rear grip or the buttstock (A.1.10.1005) which includes the Triton adapter. You then attach the TRITON adapter to your weapon once, and it stays there permanently.
You can easily remove the buttstock and change to the rear pistol grip and back. The adapter interface area is all aluminum so it is rugged and durable
Scorpion Recoil System
- Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip -Sure-Grip Texture -Extended Scorpion Material
- Reduce Recoil and Discomfort to the Shooters Hand and Thumb
- Recoil Impact is greatly absorbed
- Shooting any Load Size can now be done with little pain being Transferred to the Shooter
- Not Affected by Chemicals
- Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures
- Eliminates some of the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Removes Limitations from Spring and Piston Type Recoil Suppression System. Triton Mount System
- Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Securely Fasten your ATI Tactical Stock or Rear Pistol Grip with no Specialized Tools
- Angled, Self-Aligning Dovetail Locking System for Easy, Secure Installation
* Interchangeable Single Point Sling Mount for Left and Right-Handed Shooters
* Manufactured in the USA
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits 12 Ga Winchester SXP Shotguns
SEC922R: ATI products are manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues. ?